Our restrictions are now less in order to comply with Covid-19 prevention guidelines, and are present to keep you and our staff safe. Here are some aspects of which you should be aware:
· Please don’t attend the practice unless you have an appointment booked;
· Please let us know prior to your appointment if you have any respiratory illness symptoms, or are considered vulnerable. We will ask this when booking the appointment and on arrival at the practice;
· Please don't attend the practice if you are exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, if you or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last ten days or are currently awaiting a result of a Covid-19 test, if you have been advised to self-isolate or if you have travelled within the last ten days from a country posing a higher infection risk;
· Mask wearing is optional. We can provide one for you on arrival if you don’t have one of your own;
· Please attend the practice alone if possible;
· Please arrive at the practice at the appointment time and wait patiently at the door. Our receptionists use hands-free telephones and may not be able to let you in instantly - please be patient and you will be let into the practice as soon as they are able to;
· Please use the hand sanitiser provided at every doorway on passing through the practice;
· On completion of the appointment, you will be asked to settle any payments using a card by preference.
Thank you for your continued understanding.
With best wishes
The Team at Ocean Dentalcare